ALL REQUESTS FOR APPOINTMENTS MUST BE UNDERTAKEN VIA TELEPHONE OR ONLINE SERVICES.
- If your need urgent or same day help or advice, you will be added to the telephone triage list, a member of the clinical team (GP, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Prescriber or Pharmacist) will either telephone or video call you back and arrange the most appropriate care and advice for your condition/aliment.
- All non-urgent appointments and review appointments for long-term conditions are gradually being reintroduced. Please be aware that this may be undertaken in a different format other than you attending the practice in person.
- We will continue to provide nursing services that are essential such as: urgent blood tests, blood test for monitoring of some medication, childhood immunisations,
- Prostap, weekly/monthly injections, some contraception services, wound care, ear syringing and similar.
- If the appointment needs to be face to face you may be contacted prior to the appointment and asked some screening questions to ensure it is appropriate for you to attend the Practice.